Here is a list of questions if you would like to prepare in advance. If you schedule posts please be sure to schedule at least one minute after the question has been posted.
8:06pm | Q1. What do you love most about the month of May?
8:13pm | Q2. What is your favourite colour and why?
8:20pm | Q3. Have you ever coloured your hair? What colour(s) and why?
8:27 pm| Q4. If you could colour your hair any colour – what would it be?
8:34pm | Q5. Have you ever tried anything bold/radical/funky with your hair?
8:41pm | Q6. How has cancer effected your family? #GetYourColourOn #ConquerCancer
8:48pm | Q7. Have you heard about the Princess Margaret Cancer Center?
8:53pm | Q8. Would you Colour Your Hair to Conquer Cancer? And who would you recruit to do it with you?
Images from Media Events
you can use any of these images
- password: may1
POST – Related to the program
- Get your colour on and support #cancerresearch with @thePMCF #GetYourColourOn #ConquerCancer http://colour2cc.ca/
- Be bold, choose your hair colour, raise funds for cancer research @thePMCF and challenge Others! Who would you challenge? #GetYourColourOn #ConquerCancer http://colour2cc.ca/
- In this inaugural year of Colour Your Hair to #ConquerCancer we are reminded why we take on bold, and in this case fun challenges. #GetYourColourOn http://colour2cc.ca/
- The Princess Margaret @thePMCF is one of the top 5 cancer research centres in the world. #GetYourColourOn #ConquerCancer http://colour2cc.ca/
- .@thePMCF raises funds to support Personalized Cancer Medicine at one of the top 5 cancer research centres in the world. #GetYourColourOn #ConquerCancer http://colour2cc.ca/