Molson Canadian 67 is a premium light beer that also comes in an exclusive Tangerine Twist. The clean, crisp, fresh taste is unbelievable, especially since there are so few calories in the drink. When you are working hard to earn your meal, compare Molson Canadian 67 with other beverages to see all the benefit you get with amazing taste.
- Gin and Tonic is 191 calories per 7 ounces.
- Vodka and Tonic is 173 calories per 7 ounces.
- A Caesar is 151 calories per 5.5 ounces.
- A Mojito is 151 calories per 5 ounces.
- Red Wine at 11.5% alcohol per volume is 145 calories per 6 ounces.
- White Wine is 11.5% alcohol per volume at 140 calories per six ounces.
- Canada’s leading 5% alcohol per volume Premium Beer is 140 calories per 12 ounces.
- Canada’s leading Light Beer is 109 calories per 12 ounces.
Now look at Molson Canadian 67. No matter what flavor you choose, you are always getting 67 calories per 12 ounces of beer. When you choose other drinks, you are sacrificing calories for something unfulfilling.
You don’t have to sacrifice great tastes. When you drink Molson Canadian 67, you can enjoy delicious meals with more calories. Other drinks sap your daily calorie count, forcing you to eat things like kale. You are what you eat, and you definitely don’t want to be kale!Tweet