I’ve never had much luck sticking with taking a multi-vitamin. They usually taste gross, and I have a horrible time swallowing them because they’re just so big! You tend to not stick with something you dread doing! So I am LOVING the Adult Essentials Gummy Vitamins because I can chew them, they taste AWESOME, and who doesn’t love gummies?! My dr will be so happy to see my bloodwork lookin’ great when i get it done in August, because I sure don’t mind taking these vitamins! It’s like a treat!
- Canada’s first complete line of Adult Strength Gummy Vitamins
- Canada’s only government approved Gummy Vitamin Manufacturer
- Award Winning & Great Tasting (PTPA Media)
- No Artificial Flavours
- No Artificial Colours
- No Artificial Sweeteners
- Guaranteed Dairy, Gluten, & Nut-Free!
So thanks to this ambassadorship, I was sent a pretty sweet tote bag full of enough Adult Essentials Gummies to last me the 3 month term. I was seriously jumping with joy!!
Check it out:
But I needed to figure out where l could find them when I run out. I checked out 4 nearby stores; Sobey’s, Rexall, Loblaws, and Shoppers Drug Mart. My local Sobeys didn’t carry them, I think they only carried THREE adult multi-vitamins! Next up was the Rexall next door. I found them there, but they only carried the multi, vit D, and Omega-3. Next stop was Loblaws, where I do most of my groceries…I was absolutely shocked and disappointed to find that they carried the kids line ‘IronKids’, but NOT the Adult Essentials. So I popped across the street to check Shoppers, and they carried the complete line of adults, and the kids line too! Guess I know where I’ll be shopping for my gummies!
Adult Essentials can be found in 90ct bottles at most: Rexall Pharma Plus, Metro, Sobeys, Loblaws/Real Canadian Superstore, London Drugs, and Shoppers Drug Mart.
They’re also available online at http://www.well.ca/brand/adult-essentials-gummies.html
* Disclosure: I am participating in the Adult Essentials Blogger Outreach program by ShesConnected. I received a supply of vitamins and compensation in exchange for my participation in this campaign. The opinions on this blog are my own. *