Canadian Beef is great, and we all know it.
We want to invite families back to the dinner table, with the people they love and with a meal they love, from Canada Beef.
They take a team approach:
- Canada Beef heads up a league of farmers and ranchers from each and every province that work together. They are greater than the sum of the parts as they continue to work towards a common goal.
It’s great for the economy:
- The beef industry contributes almost $25 billion to the Canadian economy annually.
- Canada is the 8th largest exporter of beef in the world.
- 35% of Canada’s beef is exported.
They farm sustainability
- In Canada, 1 in 3 acres of agricultural land is not suitable for growing crops but is suitable for grazing cattle.
- Canadians enjoy around 930K tonnes of beef a year.
- Feeding high energy grains lowers the environmental footprint of finishing cattle.
So let’s all get cooking, and make an amazing meal–but don’t forget to get some pictures of you and your loved ones enjoying it. Make sure to post it on your social channels and tag Canada Beef.
April 5, 2016
Canadian Beef Social Footprint:
Twitter: @loveCDNbeef and #makeitCDNbeef