McDonald’s Canada will host its third annual McDelivery celebration on Thursday, September 19, 2019, encouraging Canadians from coast-to-coast to enjoy a well-deserved night in. Whether it be with family, friends, colleagues or solo, McDonald’s is ramping up their McDelivery Night In celebrations with the launch of the McDelivery Night In line, an exclusive loungewear and accessories collection – featuring plush loungewear, socks, hoodies and more – designed to perfectly complement a night in with your favourite McDonald’s menu items.
Starting today at 10:00 a.m., the exclusive McDelivery Night In line will be available for consumer purchase, through a partnership with Canadian retail and e-commerce shop Drake General Store. Known for its curation of fun, whimsical goods, this platform makes the McDelivery Night In line accessible to Canadian shoppers.
Limited inventory of this exclusive merchandise will be available for purchase through Drake General Store’s online shop or in person at its flagship location in Toronto, located at 1151 Queen Street West, while supplies last. To view the whole collection click here.
NIGHT IN GIVES
One hundred per cent of the proceeds from all McDelivery Night In line items sold will go to supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities® Canada (RMHC® Canada). RMHC Canada operates with the mission of keeping families close to each other, and the care and resources they need while their sick child is being treated at a nearby children’s hospital. The RMHC Canada network of programs serves over 25,000 families annually across Canada.
“The launch of this exclusive line not only gives Canadians an added reason to enjoy McDonald’s at home, but it also gives them an opportunity to help support families who can’t be at home, thanks to 100 per cent of the proceeds from the merchandise sold going to RMHC Canada,” said Jeff Kroll, SVP Restaurant Support Officer, McDonald’s Canada. “Additionally, by partnering with Drake General Store, Canadians can secure a collector’s item from this limited apparel and accessories launch, to help compliment their McDelivery Night In.”
BIGGER THAN EVER
In 2017 and 2018, thousands of restaurants participated in Global McDelivery Day, driving orders and fun around the world. This year, McDonald’s is going even bigger. More restaurants than ever will help deliver everyone’s favourite McDonald’s menu items, so that guests can stay home and enjoy a McDelivery Night In.
McDelivery is available in 214 communities across Canada, through Uber Eats and SkipTheDishes. New cities are continually being added, please visit McDonald’s.ca to see if McDelivery is currently available in your area.
On September 19 only, Canadians across the country can use the promo code McDelivery2019 to receive $5 off your McDelivery order through Uber Eats ($15 minimum purchase required before taxes and delivery fees) and SkipTheDishes ($20 minimum purchase required before taxes and delivery fees).
NIGHT IN HIGHLIGHTS
- Sept. 16 – McDelivery Night In line available in-store and online at Drake General Store.
- One hundred per cent of proceeds of the McDelivery Night In line items sold will go to Ronald McDonald House Charities Canada (RMHC).
- Sept. 19 – McDelivery Night In is official! On this date only, Canadians can use the promo code McDelivery2019 to receive $5 off their McDelivery order through Uber Eats ($15 minimum purchase required before taxes and delivery fees) or SkipTheDishes ($20 minimum purchase required before taxes and delivery fees).
- The largest McDelivery order in Canada totaled more than $700, in London, Ontario.
- Almost five million Chicken McNuggets® have been ordered to-date in Canada through McDelivery.
- In Toronto alone, 1.6 million Junior Chicken sandwiches have been ordered through McDelivery since its introduction to the city in 2017