Treat a woman you love a fun day out by taking her to the Shoppers Drug Mart Spring Beauty Gala. It’s a wonderful way to support women with cancer. Speak to your Beauty Expert to get your tickets. Space is limited!
About Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Galas
- This is the fifth year Shoppers Drug Mart LOVE.YOU. has launched the National Beauty Galas in support of women’s health. The Beauty Gala is a one day event to help raise funds for The Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation in Ontario, British Columbia and Yukon; Beauty Gives Back in Alberta, Atlantic and Prairies and finally, Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation in Quebec.
- In 2015 the national Galas raised over $1.7 million dollars in support of women’s health. This year, a summer gala will be introduced, resulting in three galas total, to further support women’s health throughout Canada.
- As a result of the funds raised through the Beauty Galas, traveling mammography units for breast cancer screening in communities across BC is now possible; In Ontario, funds support the development of an online decision-aid tool to help women make an informed and empowered decision about breast screening; Alberta, Atlantic and Prairies support Beauty Gives Back, the home of the Look Good Feel Better program and charitable foundation of Canada’s beauty industry; and in Quebec, funds support women who face financial difficulties while they undergo treatment for breast cancer.
- The Beauty Galas give customers a chance to personally indulge and positively impact the health of women.
- Event activities including, skin analysis and makeup applications as well as special draws and raffles. Tickets are available for $10 and can be purchased at your local Shoppers Drug Mart. Half ($5) of each ticket sold will be donated to the charity supported, while the remaining $5 is redeemable on any cosmetic purchase made at Shoppers Drug Mart during the event.
- The Shoppers LOVE. YOU. portfolio gathers resources and expertise from supported partners at leading women’s health organizations across Canada helping women stay focused on making their own health a priority.
A Fun Way to Spend your Saturday
Last year I attended the Shoppers Drug Mart Spring Beauty Gala with my mother. So much fun! We looked so great after our makeovers that we decided to go out for dinner that night! I have my tickets, it’s time to get yours!
About Look Good Feel Better Canada
Look Good Feel Better was created from a belief that if a woman with cancer can be helped to look good, chances are she will feel better, her spirits will be lifted and she’ll be empowered to face her illness with greater confidence. Look Good Feel Better benefits from the Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Galas.
- Look Good Feel Better is a 2 hour free workshop that helps women take control of how they look during cancer treatment
- Look Good Feel Better helps women to take charge of how they look and feel during their cancer journey
- The Look Good Feel Better program enables women to reclaim their sense of self and face cancer with confidence and dignity
- Since 1992, tens of thousands of women have received support from Look Good Feel Better cosmetics and hair workshop program
- For every woman who attends our Look Good Feel Better workshop, there are 9 others who don’t. And it is time change that.
- Find a free workshop near you http://lgfb.ca/en/workshop-finder/