As much as I love my cup of black coffee in the morning, sometimes my sweet tooth kicks in and I have a craving for something a little more! A mocha is my favorite way to curb that sweet tooth without giving up my caffeine fix.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Chocolate syrup, plus additional for garnish
- 1/4 cup hot, fresh strong brewed coffee
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate decorator sprinkles, for garnish
- POUR milk into 1-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until hot but not boiling. Whisk until foamy.
- POUR chocolate sundae syrup into standard-size coffee cup. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds to warm syrup. Stir in hot coffee.
- ADD steamed milk to brim of cup. Top with swirl of whipped cream. Drizzle with additional chocolate sundae syrup. Garnish with sprinkles. Serve immediately.
The KitchenAid® Architect 14-Cup Glass Carafe Coffee Maker helps you brew coffee just the way you like it (so for me – very strong!) The variable brew strength selector allows you to choose between regular and bold brew strengths while giving you a full-bodied cup every time. This line is so high-tech it’s just like having your own personal barista. It’s easy to use too!